Ships out within 1-2 business days!
MyPITBOARD is designed BY racers FOR racers. With four training modes your performance can consistently be enhanced:
- LAPTIME MODE: This mode will likely be your most frequently used mode. It displays critical real-time riding analytics such as lap time, lap number, total elapsed time and the split time difference between your current and last lap
- SECTION MODE: Figure out the fastest way to ride a section. Try different rhythms and line routes to beat the competition
- SEGMENT MODE: With segment mode, riders can split the track into 2 - 5 segments to figure out where exactly on the track they are losing time to gain on overall lap times
- HOLESHOT MODE: Nothing feels better than getting a huge holeshot! Once your location is set, you'll get a 10 second countdown. Within 1 to 5 seconds, the device will flash 'Go!' to mimic a gate drop. Soon enough you'll be ripping holeshots like a pro
The MyPITBOARD device features:
- Four real-time training modes
- Instant feedback
- Post-track lap breakdown
- Touch screen capabilities
- Advanced GNSS timing
- 0.1s timing accuracy
With this product you will receive:
- The MyPITBOARD VM1.2 Device
- MyPITBOARD's High-Density Foam Handle Bar Pad
- MyPITBOARD's VM1.2 Charging Cable
- A VM1.2 Handle Bar Pad Cover
Screen protectors are also available here to keep your MyPITBOARD looking good as new.
Using this device while riding has given a whole new level of fun to doing motos. Now I’m always racing myself and pushing around the whole track. I’ve already dropped my lap time by 4 seconds simply because this device pushed me to do so!
Finally an affordable way to track my solo practices and challenge myself every ride. Mypitboard works great and my lap times are already improving. Thanks for making practices fun again!
I was given the MyPITBOARD by my darling girlfriend Sian this year for Xmas. While I thought it was pretty cool, I had the LITPro (Which I like) and the thought of setting up another lap-time device on my home track didn't thrill me. Setting up the LITPro was a pain and was prone to glitches. After hitting the track a few times this April, I figure I better give this thing a try. The other thing holding me back was the color! Despite seeing and commenting on pictures of the bike practically every week (for 3 years) on social media, she thought my blue YZ250F was green! No style points there:-p It was a muddy cold day and was practically by myself; a perfect day for it and there nobody to break my balls about the weird green bar pad. The set up was almost too easy. The thing was even fully charged 3 MONTHS after receiving it. It came to life with a push of the button and I went about switching the bar pads straightforward and easy. It went about finding the GPS signal which was immediate and gave me the main menu. I geared up and rode the bike over to the place I wanted to be the finish line, stopped....And this is my only complaint.....I had to take off my glove to push the touch screen as it's not "glove friendly" (If that's even a thing). From the menu I chose NEW LOCATION then SET FINISH LINE then READY? 5 4 3 2 1 Off like a prom dress! It takes 2 laps to start timing you the first time, but once the location is saved it starts right away. The first thing I noticed was the horrible lap times I was turning! It had downpoured for an hour before I got out and It was muddy as ****. My usual 1:50 lap was now 2:20......But then the numbers turned green! The next lap was faster! Another huge benefit is the timer in the top left corner. It lets you know how long you are out there. I like to put an hour of hard laps in as a minimum every day I'm at the track and this makes it easy. I got off after 20 minutes and pushed STOP. I was able to see each lap time for all 8 laps and while it wasn't pretty, by the end of the day I worked my way down to a 2:04. I was completely sold on it. There are many more modes to explore....Or maybe not. The standard mode is all I really need. The first thing I did when I got home was to order a Black & White cover; it came in a week and looks great. Anybody want to buy a used LITPro?
Mypitboard has been has been a great training tool for challenging myself and having data to see consistency and progress. I did had an issue with the older version but the company support was responsive and fixed my issue quickly. Great company and product.!
Mypitboard motivates me to train hard and challenge myself. It makes riding alone fun again. Its definitely a great purchase. This device is the one to get for anyone looking to improve their skill and speed. I recommend.